Product Marketing Manager
• Newtown, Powys
• Permanent, Full-Time
• Company Car/Car Allowance
• An Opportunity for Professional Growth
Due to expansion, our client in the engineering sector has created an additional marketing position to strengthen an established global sales team. The role will involve working closely with the sales team and assuming responsibility for defining the market position within overall product strategy.
• Providing clear marketing information; explaining the benefits of the products.
• Providing support in terms of webinars, automotive trade exhibitions and creating marketing media.
• Ensuring partners, customers and market influencers are fully briefed and the sales team are armed with the tools they need to be successful.
• Conducting market research and monitoring competitor activity.
• Bringing new products to market developing customer facing presentations and outlining marketing programs.
• The successful candidate will at times be expected to travel in order to support sales presentations.
• A marketing or engineering degree or equivalent.
• Experience in the engineering sector, ideally automotive, essential.
• Capable of making effective presentations to diverse groups of clients.
• A confident written and verbal communicator.
• Experience within sales/marketing essential.
• The ability to influence decision makers.
• Experience managing multiple projects essential.
• IT literate.
• Full passport and driving licence.
An established organisation boasting a global reputation within the automotive sector. This business provides an ideal opportunity for sustainable career development.
• Impressive Company Benefits
• Car/Car Allowance
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to [email protected]
For further information please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury (01743 235 532)
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.