• Shrewsbury, Shropshire
• £18-20K (Pro Rata)
• Permanent, Part-Time
• Excellent Employee Benefits
• Flexible Hours To Suit Your Needs
My prestigious, Shrewsbury based client is looking for an accounts assistant to join their team due to an increasing workload. This role would suit an experienced accounts person looking to reduce their hours.
• Sales invoice and sales ledger analysis/processing.
• Dealing with customer queries.
• Preparing VAT returns.
• Credit control duties.
• Assisting with reporting, budget monitoring and forecasting.
• Assisting the financial director and accounts team with projects as they arise.
• Supporting other departments with various admin functions as required.
• Previous experience in an accounts position essential.
• Ideally holds some form of accountancy qualification.
• Experience using Sage heavily preferred.
• A confident communicator on the phone, in writing and in person.
• Fully IT literate with experience of Excel etc.
• Must be able to work autonomously.
• Able to work accurately and to strict deadlines.
A prestigious company offering an opportunity to join close-knit team with a varied workload.
• £18-20K Pro Rata
• Flexible Hours (20-30 per week)
• An Excellent Pension Scheme
• Additional Employee Benefits
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to [email protected]
For further information please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury (01743 235 532)
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.