Customer Service Assistant
Temporary to permanent opportunity - immediate start
37.5 hours per week (includes working every Saturday with a day off in the week)
£7.50 per hour + free parking + fantastic working environment
Our client is looking for a pro-active, focused Customer Service Assistant to join their busy team. Based in a corporate but relaxed contact centre you will be looking after customers over the phone, being their first line of contact, taking and relaying messages and completing basic administration tasks. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Assistant to join a rapidly expanding organisation working in a friendly environment.
• Greeting customers over the phone with upmost professionalism
• Understanding the purpose of their call
• Dealing with basic queries
• Transferring calls and relaying messages
• Completing relevant Administration
The successfully appointed Customer Service Assistant will have the following skills and attributes:
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Demonstrable length of service in a previous job role
• Good attention to detail
• Organised by nature
• A track record of exceptional customer service experience
• Good I.T skills
• Strong work ethic
• £7.50per hour
• 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
• 37.5 hours per week (includes working every Saturday with a day off in the week)
• Free parking
• Fantastic working environment
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking, progressive organisation who are growing rapidly. With a wide portfolio of clients they offer a range of services from contact centre support, remote PA services and sales support.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call 01978 366123. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.