Oswestry, commutable from Wrexham, Ellesmere, Whitchurch, Wem
£18,000 - £21,000 + free parking + excellent canteen + friendly working environment
Purchasing Administrator required to mange and reconcile stock of raw materials. This role will suit a numerate administrator, interested in purchasing who has the ability to learn quickly.
• Manage the stock of raw materials to ensure excellent customer service
• Reconcile daily stocks of raw material and make visible any overstocks and shortages
• Manage intake of raw material from supplying sites to meet the customer specifications
• Produce a daily delivery schedule for incoming supply of raw material
• Develop delivery adherence reports to measure supplier performance and feedback
• Monitor daily forecast, place orders, chase outstanding purchase orders
• Develop relationships internal and external
The successful Purchasing Administrator will have the following skills and experience:
• Great organisational and planning skills
• Excellent IT skills
• Strong negotiation skills who is commercially minded
• The ability to work productively under pressure
• The ability to maintain confidentiality
• A track record of experience in managing new and existing suppliers (preferred not essential)
• £18,000 - £21,000 (dependent on skills and ability)
• On site car park.
• Excellent Canteen
• Friendly working environment
The business is a large, successful, manufacturing operation with European wide divisions. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced administrator to develop their skills within the Procurement department.
To apply for the position please call Melinda Jones on 01978 366123 or email your CV to email@example.com
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.