Salary £20,000 – £25,000
Hours 9am – 5.00pm
An Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper is required by a busy Oswestry commercial firm to ensure accurate recording of all financial transactions.
Key responsibilities will include -:
• Reconciliation of all financial business transactions – income and expenditure
• Provision of weekly and monthly report
• Updating of details financial information on CRM systems
• Preparation of financial reports for external accounting review
The ideal candidate will have:
• A track record of experience in a financial administration role
• Experience processing high volume details financial transactions
• A keen eye of accurate details
• Confident IT skills to use a range of CRM and spreadsheet reports
• Excellent professional communication skills
My client is a successful and expanding local business who have great energy and commitment to support an individual taking the next step in their career.
Super rewards, support and career opportunities exist for the right person joining this busy team.
Salary £20,000 - £25,000
9am- 5.00pm Monday to Friday
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or for more information please call 01978 366123. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.