Travail Employment group are recruiting on behalf of a local client to cover maternity leave.
Due to the growth of the business they would like the candidate to start before the Maternity leave starts.
Customer Service assistant
• Take telephone calls, emails and faxes from customers and accurately log customer service requirements
• Record and file job completions and additions and calculate week ending figures for management.
• Maintain databases of work on excel or access
• Periodically call customers to reassure them that long-standing work is in hand and arrange dates for work to be completed
• Using the databases, ensure that no job or customer is left without attention for more than a certain amount of time
• Prepare and progress orders for spare parts and materials required as part of the service
You must have:
• Good telephone manor
• Good attention to detail
• Experience in word, excel and basic level in access
• Good literacy and numeracy
• Previous experience in a customer service department
This vacancy is being advertised by Travail who are acting as an employment business
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.