Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 7.45am to 4.30pm and Friday 8.00am to 3.30pm
Working on behalf an established and expanding business who is at the heartbeat of the local area, is looking for a Plumbing & Heating Supervisor to supervise the hard working plumbing & heating installation team.
You will based at the main head office where manufacturing takes place so this will be static position.
Your overall responsibility will be to ensure the plumbing and heating systems are installed to design and manufacturers specifications. Also to ensure that the team comply with current standards in force.
The ideal person for this role must posses the following background:
- Be Gas Safe Certified
- Have a solid background in Plumbing and heating with hands on experience of overseeing a team.
- Have experience of carrying out audits and overseeing the quality of workmanship
- Be able to produce Standard Operating procedures for all plumbing & heating installations
- Mentoring and guiding a team from apprentice to highly skilled co workers
- Have a technical ability where you can confidently deal with technical issues and guide relevant departments in how to solve customer queries and problems.
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.