Role: Press Brake Setter
Location: Nottingham - NG6
Hours: 8 am - 4.30pm
Travail Employment Group are recruiting for a long term client based in Nottingham NG6. My client are engaging in a substantial period of change. They have invested over £250K in their factory and have committed themselves to delivering the best levels of customer service to a global client base.
Temporary to permanent vacancy:
As an experienced Press Brake Setter Operator you will:
• Have previous experience setting and operating CNC Brake Presses (ideally AMADA and Trumpf)
• Have the ability to measure accurately
• Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a flexible approach to working hours and overtime as and when required
• Work well as part of a team
• Be able to program and set machines unsupervised
• Have experience of lean/world class manufacturing standards
• Have the ability to interpret engineering drawings.
• Have the ability to work in a fast paced production environment where efficiency and quality is essential.
• To learn CNC and laser processes.
You will also be required to;
• Ensure that your personal attitude and behaviour is professional, respectful and positive.
• Adhere to all company rules, procedures and policies at all times.
• To adhere to all production documentation and instructions or drawings detailing the correct method of production.
• Use all tooling in a safe and effective manner for the purpose it was intended.
• Follow and complete all work in a timely manner in the priority order and schedule order agreed.
• Actively engage in any Company training programs to ensure that your skills and level of training are of the highest obtainable level and that you are fully flexible and able to build the widest range of products.
• Ensure quality standards are met and maintained.
• Maintain and promote good Health & Safety standards in your area and across the company.
If you are interested in joining an already successful organisation then please apply.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.