Role: Project Administrator
Type: Full time, permanent
Salary: £24,000.00 - £28,000.00 (depending on experience)
Benefits: 28 Days Holiday per Annum. Pension Scheme.
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire
Hours: 37.5 Hours per week. Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm (30 min break)
Our client is a well-established fit-out company who pride themselves on the quality of work, design and fit-out contracts for main contractors. The company is currently looking for a proactive person to join a small, friendly and enthusiastic team, ensuring projects run smoothly and are completed to a high standard within time and cost constraints.
· Liaise with and support the Project Manager to ensure resources, skills and project controls are managed effectively within time and budget parameters.
· Create and update a live project tracker document to update PM
· Create Tenders, and follow them up using good telephone and inter-personal skills.
· Convert Tenders won into Projects - including take offs and measures.
· Ideally you will have the ability to read and amend drawings and layouts and extract the required information.
· Place orders with the suppliers and reconcile with the deliveries, site by site.
· Produce monthly reconciliation reports of orders and fitter’s invoices
· Liaise with Office Manager for creation of monthly payment applications to clients.
· Liaise directly between the Project Manager and suppliers to solve issues with deliveries/products/fitters as and when they arise.
The Ideal Candidate:
· You will have excellent organisational and administrative skills.
· Self-motivated, confident, flexible with the ability to be pro-active when required.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Work well in a small, friendly team environment.
· You will be competent in using Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
· Experience of working in design/construction and using an iMac – preferable.
· Ability to prioritise workload and good problem solving skills are essential.
· Experience of successful Project Administration within a construction related environment – ideally interior fit-out projects.
· Knowledge of purchasing and reconciling.
· To be organised, able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
· Able to read drawings using AutoCAD (read and amend drawings and layouts).
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.