Temporary to Permanent
£9.76 per hour
Two days per week
9am to 5pm.
Free parking & good public transport links
Close to local amenities
Modern comfortable Office
Are you a proven credit controller with excellent customer relation building skills looking to work part time? Working within a small team in a modern comfortable office environment. Within walking distance of a variety of local amenities.
• Responsible for client credit control to ensure that subscription and advertising debts are paid in a timely manner.
• Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter.
• Building lasting relationships with longstanding and new business clients.
• Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary.
• Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management.
• Develop the credit management capability within the business.
• Proven experience in Credit Control is essential for this role.
• Highly numerate.
• Must have Sage package experience.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with excellent attention to detail.
• Good IT skills, which must include excellent use of Excel, and other Microsoft packages.
• Established organisation offering the opportunity to work flexible part time hours.
• Small friendly team working with blue chip companies.
For further information or to apply, please contact Jackie Fillingham on 01743 235532 or your CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.