Hours: Monday to Friday with an early finish on Friday.
Benefits: Attendance bonus / O/T Pay / Pension scheme / Free Car Parking
Multi-skilled, Electrical & Mechanical Engineer Maintenance Engineer with experience manufacturing required in the Corby area. The position will encompass all aspects of maintenance in a volume manufacturing environment with an emphasis on planned and preventative maintenance.
You will work within a team of established Maintenance Engineers being responsible for ensuring your line is running effectively assisting with installations and commissioning of new equipment, improvements projects to increase machine efficiencies, ensuring manufacturing equipment is working at full capacity and minimising downtime.
As an Multi-Skilled, Electrical & Mechanical Engineer you will be:
· An apprenticed or qualified engineer with either a mechanical or electrical bias
· Have extensive experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
· ideally be able to read and interpret ladder diagrams and have experience of fault-finding and repair using PLC’s (Siemens)
· Fully conversant with single and 3 phase motors & circuits, inverters, servos drives, and soft starts.
· Familiar with the installation and commissioning of new plant equipment
· Experienced within a JIT, 5’s / continuous improvement environment will be of particular interest
· It is essential that you can provide certificates to back up your qualifications you will also be required to undertake a practical test at first interview to test your electrical engineering skills and knowledge.
The role would suit a hands-on engineer who is keen to develop within a highly automated environment and the company will invest in both internal and external training where required.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.