Controls Engineer required for Gloucester based company that design and manufacture special purpose automated machinery, salary negotiable depending on experience.
Job Title: Controls Engineer / Electrical Engineer
Salary: Neg depending on Experience
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus BH, Pension, Free Parking, Bonus
As Controls Engineer / Electrical Engineer for this company your role will involve working on a wide range of activities covering the design, commissioning and maintenance of equipment. Our client supplies customers across a wide range of industries including automotive, aerospace, defence and pharmaceutical. If you are a recent graduate looking for your first opportunity our client could accommodate this but will also consider experienced Controls Engineer.
As Controls Engineer / Electrical Engineer your role will involve:
- PLC programming, knowledge of Labview would be useful but not essential
- Electrical circuit design and preparation of diagrams
- Micro design and programming
- Selection of proprietary items and negotiating with suppliers
- Support the shop floor team with the build, commissioning and sign off of equipment
- Support the installation of equipment and ongoing maintenance
- Assist with preparation of quotation documents and drawings
- Liaise with customers during contract negotiation and during the length of the contract
In return you will benefit from working for a small but well established company, who supply to major OEMs on a global basis, with opportunity to progress and develop.
If this role is of interest to you then please send your CV to me by hitting the apply button now!