We are recruiting a Project Planning Engineer / Equipment Engineer for a leading company who specialise in the design and manufacture of Special Purpose Machinery for the automotive industry, paying a negotiable salary plus excellent benefits.
PROJECT PLANNING ENGINEER / EQUIPMENT ENGINEER
39 HOURS PER WEEK
BENEFITS INCLUDE 28 DAYS HOLIDAY, FREE PARKING, PENSION, LIFE INSURANCE
The role of the Project Planning Engineer / Equipment Engineer will be to oversee the installation of new equipment - which will include robotic cells for production and large presses. Working in a fast paced environment, you will be flexible and able to adapt to changes within the business.
Duties will include:
· Project Investigation and Planning
· Customer interface
· Schedule setting and control
· Specification development and control
· New equipment and technology research
Skills and experience:
· HNC in Mechanical Engineering or relevant experience in automotive industry
· Project planning and control (Equipment Engineering or Equipment Design)
· Knowledge of Automated equipment
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
· Strong customer liaison skills
Our client specialise in the design manufacture of Special Purpose Machinery and robotic equipment for the automotive industry - known for their high standards they are looking for a Mechanical Design engineer to join their team. For this role they will also consider recent Graduates.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Mechanical design of manufacturing equipment (including robotics and automated machinery)
• Producing detail and assembly drawings
• Designing machined and fabricated components for manufacture
• Awareness of hydraulic, pneumatic and basic electrical control systems
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• HNC or higher in Mechanical Engineering
· Experience of using CAD design packages (CATIA would be ideal but not essential)
· Understanding of equipment / production machinery design
· Desire to work within manufacturing and automotive industry
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading and world renowned manufacturing organisation - to hear more about this fantastic opportunity, please hit the apply button now!