We are recruiting for a Graduate Electrical Design Engineer to join a leading and well established manufacturing company based in Swindon, paying a negotiable salary and excellent benefits.
Electrical Design Engineer / Graduate Engineer
Competitive salary - dependant on experience
Mon to Friday - 40 hrs per week
Our client specialise in the design and manufacture of production and robotic equipment for the automotive industry - known for their high standards they are looking for an Electrical Design engineer to join their team. For this role they will also consider recent Graduates.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Electrical Design of mass production machinery and equipment
• Preparation of initial concept drawings and final details specifications
• Able to produce hardware design including schematic drawings, panel layouts and cable harnesses
• Design of PLC and associated software, as well as HMI screens
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• HNC or higher in Electrical Engineering
· 2 years design experience in a related industry (for non-graduates)
· Proficient in specification & design of schematic circuits
· Understanding of AutoCAD, preferably AutoCAD Electrical
· Desire to work within manufacturing and automotive industry
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading and world renowned manufacturing organisation - to hear more about this fantastic opportunity, please hit the apply button now!