Are you trying to get experience within an office, but no one is willing to give you that break, then we may have just what you are looking for.
Job title: Administrator
Salary: £7.50 per hour - £8.00 per hour
Hours: 8.30am to 4.30 pm Mon to Thu 8.30am to 4 pm on Friday
Duration: Temporary but could lead to permanent for the right candidate
Our client is looking to take on 4 additional people to join a very busy team of 14 administrators. Our client isn''t looking for any particular experience, just someone who has a desire to build a career within an office environment. You will however, need to have good communication skills and be able to demonstrate a willingness to learn.
A typical day in the role will involve:
• Researching different projects and reporting findings to management
• Assisting with variety of administration task.
• Data entry
• Liaising with internal departments.
• Filing and Photocopying
The ideal Administrator will have the following attributes:
• Pro-active and have a can do attitude
• Be computer literate
• Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have the ability to multi-task
• Confident on the telephone and face to face
• Self motivated, able to work individually as well as part of a team when needed.
The successful candidates can expect to receive training and support to become an integral part of this highly motivated and successful team.
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for please make sure when sending your CV that you tell me why you want this job and why you think you are the right person to join my client.