We have an excellent opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Engineer / Maintenance Engineer to join a leading manufacturing company based in Gloucester, paying a competitive salary and benefits package.
MULTI-SKILLED ENGINEER / MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
£30,000 - £34,000 PER ANNUM
BENEFITS - 24 DAYS HOLIDAY (PLUS STATS), CO PENSION, HEALTHCARE SCHEME, FREE PARKING
DAYS - MUST BE FLEXIBLE
The Multi-Skilled Engineer / Maintenance will be a key part of the maintenance team and will be responsible for carrying out planned preventative maintenance, as well as reactive breakdown work within a FMCG environment.
Duties will include:
· Electrical & Mechanical repairs to various production equipment including conveyors, shrink wrappers, ovens and bottling machines
· Installation and commissioning of new equipment as required
· PLC work
· Setting up of new equipment / lines
· Facilities maintenance to include Boilers & Chillers
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
· Apprentice served - in either Electrical or Mechanical (City & Guilds)
· 17th Edition would be ideal
· Good knowledge of Mechanical processes - including Machining, Welding and Fabricating
· Knowledge of PLC controls would be preferred
· Must have previously worked in a FMCG / highly regulated environment
This role is a Multi-skilled maintenance position and our client will consider candidates with either a mechanical or electrical bias.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established and leading manufacturer within the area, who offer progression and development for the right candidate.
To hear more about this excellent opportunity please hit the apply button now!