Job Title: Stock Administrator
Based at: Newtown
Maternity cover to start ASAP. 12 month contract
Competitive rates of pay.
To process all administrative tasks required within the department. To maintain stock control and engineer administration and coordination of sufficient stock levels with installer network to meet demand.
• Retrieving all signed installer paperwork.
• New installer setup.
• Monitoring installer renewals.
• Responsible for maintaining the installer, documentation files.
• Managing the return of faulty & surplus stock from installers.
• Arranging the collection of stock via courier.
Stock Control and Shipping
• Running daily stock reports.
• Coordinating shipments to installers and customers when required.
• Allocating stock manually.
• Managing customer returns whilst liaising with internal departments and customers.
• Manage installer returns regularly ensuring the rotation of stock.
• To coordinate the shipment of returns.
The role requires high organisation skills and able to work within a busy environment.
Basic IT skills are required and full training and support will be given in all areas.
For further information or to apply, please contact Jackie Fillingham on 01743 235532 or email email@example.com
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.