Temporary to Permanent
£9-£10 per hour
3 Days per week (Monday- Wednesday- Friday)
9.30 to 2.30pm.
Are you a proven credit controller with excellent customer relation building skills? Working within a small team in a suite of modern comfortable offices. Within walking distance of a variety of shops and eateries.
• Responsible for credit control cash collection activities across a wide range of business clients across Shropshire and its borders
• Reporting of overdues and identification of aged overdues with strategies identified and actioned for successful collection to mitigate bad debt risk.
• Daily bank statement and cheque payment reconciliation.
• Building lasting relationships with longstanding and new business clients
• Proven experience in Credit Control essential
• Highly numerate
• Ability to prioritise
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with excellent attention to detail,
• Good IT skills, which must include excellent use of Excel, and other Microsoft packages.
• Established organisation offering the opportunity to work flexible part time hours.
• Small friendly team
For further information or to apply, please contact Jackie Fillingham on 01743 235532 or your CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.