Looking for a HGV Class 2 Driver for our client who is based in Welshpool.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• Expected to work away from home during the week, including at times, weekend work. Available to work for up to 2 weeks at a time away from home.
• Good timekeeping is essential and it is imperative that you inform Installation Supervisor or site if you are going to be late.
• General labouring and fitting roles as directed by your Supervisor as and when required.
• Site Health and Safety ensuring that all work is carried out in safe manner according to SSOW/RAMS.
• Required PPE must be worn at all times, adhering to site specific requirements where applicable (as SSOS).
• Your image is important to the Company therefore issued uniform should be worn during working hours and you will be responsible to keep this clean and in good order.
• Time sheets must be fully completed and handed in a timely manner. Whenever you are present at the Welshpool site, you must clock in and out, and these times will be cross referenced with your timesheets.
• Expenses Forms must be completed in line with Company policy and handed in weekly.
• Carry out duties as directed or reasonably requested by Senior Managers.
• Ensure Company Health and Safety policies are complied with.
• Undertake training as and when required.
HGV Class 2 licence
This company is offering a starting salary of £9.00 per hour.
For further information or to apply, please contact Daniel Talliss at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.