Purpose of Job:
To assist the Catering Manager with the day-to-day running of the Catering Department ensuring high operational standards at all times.
1. To represent the Centre with professionalism, maturity and integrity at all times.
2. To present yourself at work, wearing the uniform provided, in a clean, tidy and respectable state at all times.
3. Ensure that you are at the correct location and setup to start on time.
4. Ensure that tasks are administered and carried out in accordance with management instructions.
5. To assist the Catering Manager in all aspects of the efficient running of the Catering Department.
6. To cater for large numbers, under the guidance of the Catering Manager.
7. To manage the kitchen and catering team in the absence of the Catering Manager
8. Assist with deliveries to the kitchen.
9. To keep the kitchen area clean and presentable at all times.
10. Adhere to strict health and safety guidelines at all times.
11. Adhere to strict Food Hygiene regulations at all times.
Training and Personnel
1. Carry out training courses directed by the Head of Centre / Catering Manager.
2. Ensure any relevant documentation of your training is recorded / noted.
3. Attend regular reviews with your line manager and bring relevant issues to their attention.
Health and Safety
1. Ensure that the company Health and Safety Policy is adhered to at all times by all personnel.
2. Ensure that all site faults and defects are reported to line manager / Head of Centre.