• To cook fresh hot snacks, prepare cold snacks & cakes for sale
• Keeping all areas clean and tidy
• Cash Handling
• Previous experience in a kitchen environment desirable
• Friendly and able to deliver high levels of customer service
• Able to work as part of a team to deal with busy periods
For further information or to apply, please contact Glenn Hughes on 01743 235532, or email email@example.com.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.