ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
• To complete preventative and reactive maintenance tasks
• Promote Continuous improvement initiatives
• Complete actions from Risk Assessments
• Support Quality throughout the maintenance process and assist in providing a safe environment
• Promote continuous improvement initiatives
• Liaise with Site Services with regards to ongoing and potential projects providing full maintenance and technical support
• City and Guilds level 3 Electrical Installation
• Previous Electrical engineering experience within a manufacturing environment ideally within a maintenance team
• Electrical Engineering NVQ Level 4/5 desirable or equivalent
• 17th Edition Wiring Regulations Desirable
• Experience of single and three phase installation desirable
• Confident communication skills both verbal and written
• Health & Safety Regulations aware
Established manufacturer with continued growth and offering room for personal development
Competitive Salary and benefits.
For further information or to apply, please contact Tracey Passmore on 01743 235532, or email email@example.com
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.