Farming & Agriculture Underwriter
Insurance, Underwriting, Agriculture
PERMANENT, Full Time
Competitive Salary and Package
• Preparation and delivery of insurer risk presentations and negotiations with providers to secure the most appropriate cover for the client.
• Provide an effective and efficient handling of commercial clients on a daily basis in order to provide an all round customer service experience.
• Ensuring regulatory compliance is adhered to at all times.
• Continuously provide a personal approach to clients ensuring an individual service.
• Previous experience of underwriting essential with a comprehensive understanding of general commercial insurance with in a broking environment.
• Ability to read and understand technical information.
• Competent technical ability in all aspects of commercial insurance business including commercial combined insurance, fleet, marine, professional indemnity.
• Confident communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent Microsoft suite knowledge.
• Growing independent brokerage with an enviable reputation specialising in the local Shropshire market.
• Opportunities for career development.
• Working within an established team.
• Competitive Salary and Bonus
• Shrewsbury Town Location and Free Parking
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or press apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.