Manufacturing, Engineering, PCB
Newtown (Commutable from Shrewsbury, Wrexham, Welshpool)
Competitive Salary & Package
• Reporting to the Engineering Manager, ensuring all health and safety requirements are adhered to and work is carried out within set timescales and budgets.
• Making and recording necessary adjustments to production line processes to ensure maximum efficiency.
• Refining standards of quality by way of rigorous testing.
• Controlling and managing KPI levels.
• Foundation Engineering degree or equivalent desirable.
• Previous experience gained in a manufacturing environment essential.
• Working knowledge of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing desirable.
• Proficient AutoCAD skills desirable.
• An able problem solver, self-motivated and happy to work under pressure to strict deadlines.
• A leading international manufacturer.
• Offering an excellent working environment.
• Room for career development.
• Competitive salary
• Bonus scheme
• Excellent benefits package
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.