Travel, Account Management, Sales
PERMANENT, Full Time (40 hrs p.w. + Occasional Saturdays)
Competitive Salary + Bonuses
• Corresponding with clients via telephone and email in order to provide a first-class travel experience.
• Creating bespoke travel itineraries for clients.
• Providing excellent customer service at all times and nurturing existing client relationships.
• Undertaking training in order to demonstrate in-depth product knowledge.
• Working to set sales targets.
• Proven background in account management essential.
• Excellent communicator both verbally and written.
• Warm, professional manner.
• Able to manage time effectively and exceed given targets.
• Prior experience in the travel sector advantageous.
• Specialist and growing travel organisation looking to expand its team.
• Opportunities for world travel.
• Excellent working environment with opportunities for personal development.
• Competitive Salary & Bonuses
For further information or to apply, please contacts Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or press apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.