Field Installation Engineer
Mechanical Engineering, Installation, Welding
PEMANANT, Full Time
£25K + Overtime + Bonus + Expenses
• Installation and commissioning of new manufacturing equipment across the UK.
• Performing corrective and preventative maintenance work.
• Producing accurate records, logging completed work.
• Fault finding and diagnostics.
• Test and inspection.
• Working away from home – across the UK but primarily in the Shropshire / Midlands area.
• Engineering qualification desirable.
• Experience in a similar role highly desired.
• A hands on engineer with a practical approach.
• Some knowledge of electrical circuits and welding experience essential.
• Good team player.
• Must have full clean UK driving licence and be happy to work away from home on occasion .
• Well established and growing distribution and engineering company.
• £25K + Overtime
• Bonus + Expenses
• 20 Days Holiday + Christmas Shut Down
For further information or to apply, please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.