Legal, Paralegal, Convincing
PERMANENT, Full Time
• Dealing with work pre- and post- exchange of contracts – registration and scheduling of Deeds, stamping etc.
• Providing clients with estimates.
• Dealing with exchange of contracts.
• Copy and audio typing correspondence.
• Liaising with solicitors, estate agents, lenders and clients.
• Undertaking all necessary administrative duties.
• Previous Conveyancing experience essential.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Fast and accurate copy and audio typing.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Good team player.
• Fully computer literate.
• Competitive salary
For further information or to apply, please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.