Yardsman/ Goods in assistant/ Manual stock control
• Yardsman/ Goods in assistant/ Manual stock control
• Temporary to permanent
• Monday – Friday 7am – 5pm
• Benefits – 1 hour for lunch, on-site parking.
Working for a well established company in the heart of mid wales who provide a service to the energy supply industry specialising in the construction and refurbishment of power networks at both distribution and transmission voltages. The company is experienced in assisting clients, both principal contractors and national electricity companies, in successfully achieving objectives, safely delivering completed project works within timescales and budget.
As a yardsman/ goods in assistant/ manual stock control assistant you for this company, you will be required to;
• Oversee receipt and storage of incoming stock, ensure items are stored safely.
• Load and unload delivery lorries.
• Delivery notes to be forwarded to Head Office on a daily basis.
• Regularly monitor and ensure availability of stock in main depot with additional stock stored in smaller
• Collect and return materials to clients yard in Aberystwyth as and when necessary.
• Keep yard and storage containers clean and tidy.
• Use counterbalance forklift for moving large bulky stock around site.
• General yard maintenance.
• Demonstrate high standards of work practices and safety conscious behaviour
For further information or to apply, please contact Jessica Grace on 01743 235532, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.