Sales Director Designate
Telford – West Midlands
£50,000 plus Benefits which include Director level Company Car, Company Pension Scheme, Share options.
Are you an experienced Sales Manager or Business Development Manager within the manufacturing sector seeking a long term career development opportunity?
Our client is a well established and reputable forward thinking company within the manufacturing sector based in Telford that seeks an ambitious and experienced Sales Director Designate to develop a growth plan to drive the business forward. This role involves working with and reports directly to the Group Managing Director.
• Lead and develop new business within the market sector, developing long term business opportunities across the product range.
• Ensure the sales plan is delivered on target and within budgets.
• Develop, monitor, maintain and grow the existing portfolio of clients.
• Establish credible client relationships to ensure long term business prosperity.
• Play a key role in developing the companies commercial strategy and annual budgets.
• Provide guidance and support via managing and motivating the Sales team to ensure company service levels, procedures and standards are maintained.
• Responsibility for client presentations and company exhibitions.
• Responsibility for the company marketing material, which includes print, online, electronic media and direct mail.
• Be aware of competitor products and marketing activity within the companies market place.
• Proven track record of business development.
• Ability to build long term customer relationship.
• Proven and demonstrable commercial awareness.
• Ability to lead and develop people in a team environment.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
• 10 years of relevant commercial management experience.
• An understanding of financial P&L and budget forecasting.
For further information or to apply, please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements with knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.