Manufacturing, Improvement, Process Engineer
PERMANENT, Full Time
£40K & Benefits Package
My client is looking for an automation engineer to develop and improve systems in order to streamline the manufacturing process.
• Implementing and carrying out automation projects to industry standards.
• Working to improve production and efficiency.
• Maintaining accurate records and producing technical documents.
• Liaise with all departments to ensure seamless work flow.
• Ordering parts and materials as necessary.
• Complying with quality systems and health and safety regulations.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineer or equivalent highly desirable.
• Previous experience of implementing automation systems highly desirable.
• Working knowledge of continuous improvement.
• Team payer with strong negotiation, leadership and motivational skills.
• Attention to detail and report writing skills.
• Commercially astute and able to prioritise work.
• Could suite someone from the automotive sector.
• Expanding global manufacturer with opportunities for career development.
• Benefits Package
For further information or to apply please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury or press apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.