Insurance Account Handler
Insurance, Agriculture, Farming
• Overseeing an active department in a supervisory/management position to guarantee the business is operates in an accurate, efficient and professional manner.
• Liaising with clients and underwriters on a daily basis, reporting to the company’s MD.
• Negotiating with clients/insurers to broker/rebroker a wide variety of insurance types, including: commercial, manufacturing, motoring, retail, domestic household, motor insurance and property owners.
• Ensuring all business is in compliance with FCA regulations and company procedures.
• Dealing with customer complaints and providing the highest level of customer service at all times.
• Diligently maintaining accurate and up to date records and ensuring client documentation is error free.
• Previous experience as a commercial broker within the farming sector is essential.
• Knowledge of the local area advantageous.
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills required.
• Relevant qualifications are beneficial.
• Able to efficiently manage time with a high attention to detail.
• Will take ownership of the team and training to drive business forward.
• Fully Computer literate.
• A busy independent insurance brokers who deal in a wide variety insurance types.
• A small friendly team.
• Specialise in working in the local area.
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.