Accounts Administrator (French Speaking)
French, Accounts, Admin
• Working with the company’s administrative account processes to maintain the sales and purchase ledger.
• Querying invoices via email and telephone.
• Matching invoices to the services provided by the company, and raising any discrepancies with the appropriate department.
• Bank reconciliations and monitoring overdue payments.
• Chasing outstanding invoices from customers.
• Fluent French speaker essential.
• Experience raising and chasing outstanding invoices required.
• Working knowledge of Sage, Excel and Microsoft Suite within an accounts setting highly preferred.
• Able to communicate with people at all levels in a professional manner.
• An efficient and accurate individual with a strong attention to detail.
• Confident and professional telephone manner.
• A well established organisation with year on year growth.
• Opportunities for personal career development.
• Idyllic working environment.
• Competitive Salary
• Bonus Scheme
• 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.