Internal Sales Executive
Permanent, Full time
£20-25K + OTE
• Joining a successful sales team as part of an expanding company, your role will be to develop new business through various channels.
• Maintaining long term client relationships and ensuring a first class customer service experience.
• Account managing existing clients.
• Producing accurate quotations and following up on all enquiries.
• Ensuring the in-house database system is accurate and up to date.
• Experience gained within an internal sales role essential.
• Experience in waste management essential.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and a professional telephone manner.
• Self motivated with strong customer service skills.
• Competent use of Microsoft Suite and experience of CRM software beneficial.
• Own transport required due to location.
• A successful team.
• Part of an expanding company with a national presence.
• £20-25K + OTE
For further information or to apply, please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.