Monday to Friday
A busy and varied support role which will suit a candidate who can multi-task with ease. The duties will include:
• Communicating with clients by phone, email and in writing
• Ensuring database records are accurate and up to date
• Assisting the sales and marketing team with day to day tasks
• Raising invoices and reconciling statements
• Managing social media accounts
• Filing, sorting post and general admin duties as required
• Excellent communication skills
• First rate written English
• Would suit someone with a qualification in hospitality or marketing
• Flexible approach to work – happy to work across a number of departments as required
• Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook. Sage 50 experience would be advantageous
• Own transport required due to location
• A good understanding of the internet and any other software experience would be beneficial as would an understanding of social media. Training on in-house systems will be given.
Forward thinking, modern marketing company with an enviable reputation. Room for personal development and the opportunity to work in a creative and innovative environment.
For further information or to apply, please contact Natalie Sedgwick at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities