Sales Executive (French Speaking)
Sales, Support, French
PERMANENT (0830-1700 & 1hr for lunch)
• Joining a successful French sales team as part of an expanding company.
• Generating new business and processing sales procedures through to the completion of an order.
• Targeting specific market sectors via a variety of routes, including telesales.
• Performing telephone demonstrations to potential customers.
• Ensuring the marketing database records are maintained and up to date.
• Monitoring sales forecasts and liaising with managers to ensure targets are achieved.
• Fluent French speaker essential.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills and a professional telephone manner.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
• Organised and able to prioritise.
• A well established organisation with year on year growth.
• Vast opportunities for personal career development.
• Idyllic working environment.
• Competitive Salary + Benefits
• Bonus Scheme
• 0830-1700 + 1hr for lunch
• 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.