Temp to Perm
Full Time, 45 hours p.w.
• Responsible for supervising and overseeing efficient management of all goods inwards and outwards
• Maintaining in-house database to ensure all stock is properly accounted for
• Adhering to excellent levels of health and safety within the warehouse
• Keeping a tidy warehouse at all times
• Able to communicate face-to-face with customers
• Experience gained within a similar role essential
• Must possess a valid counterbalance FLT licence
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Able to work neatly and methodically
• Computer literate with some knowledge of stock control systems
• Driving licence required to reach alternative sites
For further information or to apply, please contact Jessica Grace at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.