Project Manager – Technical Support
Manufacturing, Electronic/Electrical, Engineering
Newtown (Relocation support available)
Competitive Salary & Package
• Working with all involved in bringing new products through concept, design, trials, launch and soft release to customers.
• Enhancing the department’s capability by developing & managing Technical support infrastructure change projects.
• Managing the new product introduction support team by providing product expertise to support the introduction of the product into manufacturing and the sales channel.
• Working with the Engineering & Development Project Managers, Product Management team and Manufacturing as part of the NPD Cross Functional Team to schedule new product introduction to production and roll out to the sales channel to:
o Define the support strategy and needs for new products.
o Plan and manage introduction of products into production and sales channel by ensuring all required documentation, training, tools and accessories are available.
o Monitor factory yields for new products with Manufacturing and Design teams to hit process/product targets.
o Work with Product managers to identify and approve initial adopting customers.
• Managing the customer feedback and improvement process.
• A minimum of 2 years experience working in the variable speed drive industry required.
• Must have a technical appreciation of drives and automation systems.
• BEng / BSc of higher in Electronic / Electrical engineering or higher.
• Supervisory experience leading Project Engineers and Technical Specialists.
• Project management qualifications or experience.
• Experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
• A leading international manufacturer.
• Offering an excellent working environment.
• Options for personal development including CEng status.
• Room for career development.
• Competitive salary
• Relocation support available
• Bonus scheme
• Excellent benefits package
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.