Account Manager (French Speaking)
Distribution, Customer Service, Support, French
PERMANENT (0830-1700 & 1hr for lunch)
• Reporting directly to the French sales manager; supporting, servicing and developing the existing customers based in France.
• Regularly liaising with existing clients to ensure brand loyalty and prevent problems from arising.
• Ensuring first-class customer service.
• Building on the existing customer base by identifying re-sale opportunities and highlighting the qualities of the brand to increase sales.
• Working alongside the French sales team to develop new opportunities and monitor existing market expenditure.
• Training the customers on the products.
• Fluent French speaker essential.
• Demonstrable experience in sales/marketing/account management/customer service essential.
• A proven track record of negotiation in a customer/supplier facing role.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills and a professional telephone manner.
• Comfortable working in a close-knit team.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Willing to travel to France when required.
• Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
• Organised and able to prioritise.
• A well established organisation with year on year growth.
• Vast opportunities for personal career development.
• Idyllic working environment.
• Competitive Salary + Benefits
• Bonus Scheme
• 0830-1700 + 1hr for lunch
• 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.