Monday to Friday
8.30am – 5.30pm
Shrewsbury (town centre location)
• Meeting and greeting visitors
• Provision of administrative support to a team of twelve
• Typing correspondence
• Diary and inbox management
• Some assistance with events planning and organising marketing materials
• Basic accounting duties
• Experience within a similar role in a busy office environment
• Excellent written English and attention to detail essential
• Copy and audio typing skills essential
• Fully computer literate and comfortable updating intranet
• Able to work as part of a team whilst also managing own workload and multi-tasking
• Confident telephone manner
Prestigious company looking for administrative support
For further information or to apply, please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities