Marketing, Admin, Support
• Supporting the Marketing Manager and with projects and activities.
• Ensuring the database if maintained and up-to-date.
• Assisting with the creation distribution of promotional literature.
• Representing the organisation at seminars and workshops.
• Opportunities to travel abroad supporting the directors of the company.
• Dealing with internal and external enquiries.
• Communicating over the company websites and social media platforms.
• Occasional design work.
• A-level education or equivalent in a relevant field desired.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite & Microsoft Office.
• Outgoing, enthusiastic and flexible individual.
• Organised and able to prioritise.
• Previous experience in a similar marketing role highly desired.
• Valid passport, driving licence and car.
• Flexibility to work additional hours when required preferred.
• A progressive employer involved dealing with a range of organisations across Europe.
• A small and friendly team.
• Discretionary Bonus Scheme
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.