Engineering, Manufacturing, CNC, Milling, Setting, Programming
Competitive Salary + Bonus Package
• Programming, setting and operating CNC lathes and CNC Milling machines.
• Taking on additional tasks when required.
• Rotating shifts:
o 0600-1430 Monday to Thursday, 0600-1215 Friday
o 1430-2300 Monday to Thursday, 1215-1830 Friday
• CNC Miller.
• Willingness to learn.
• Programmer, Setter Operator.
• Experience in a similar role essential.
• CNC Programmer, CNC Setter, CNC Miller, CNC Turner.
• Established engineering company offering genuine opportunities for career development within the organisation.
• National presence.
• Competitive Salary + Bonus Package
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.