Manufacturing Shop Floor
PERMANENT (Weekend Shifts 0600-1800 Fri, Sat, Sun)
Newtown (Commutable from Shrewsbury, Wrexham, Welshpool)
Competitive Salary & Package
• Assisting with a variety of manufacturing tasks as part of the production line.
• Ensuring a high standard of workmanship in all duties.
• Complying with H&S guidelines.
• Ensuring all quality standards are met.
• Following company processes and procedures.
• Liaising with other departments.
• Highlighting any issues with the production line to the line manager.
• Suited to anyone looking to build a career.
• Shop floor experience beneficial.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment highly beneficial.
• Ideally suited to a problem solver with confident communication skills.
• A leading manufacturer.
• Offering an excellent working environment.
• Room for career development.
• Competitive salary
• Excellent benefits package
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.