Distribution Manager (US)
PERMANENT (1230-1900 & 1hr for lunch)
• Expanding the US distribution network.
• Regularly liaising with existing clients to ensure brand loyalty and prevent problems from arising.
• Deal with any support issues that arise.
• Identifying and recruiting new distributors.
• Researching market trends to stay ahead of the curve.
• Managing the existing distributor base.
• Training the distributors on the products.
• Liaising and assisting other managers where required.
• Previous experience in a similar sales/marketing/distribution role highly desired.
• A proven track record of negotiation in a customer/supplier facing.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills and a professional telephone manner.
• Comfortable working in a close-knit team.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
• Organised and able to prioritise.
• A well established organisation with year on year growth.
• Vast opportunities for personal career development.
• Idyllic working environment.
• Competitive Salary + Benefits
• Bonus Scheme
• 1230-1900 + 1hr for lunch
• 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.