Customer service adviser/ Customer service representative/ Customer support specialist
• Customer service adviser/ Customer service representative/ Customer support specialist
• Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Working for a well established insurance company in the heart of mid Wales within a great office environment and team. As a Customer service adviser/ Customer service representative/ Customer support specialist for this company, you will be required to;
• Liaising with the clients customers.
• Arranging the installation of a tracking system per insurance policy following notification of customer requirements. This includes liaising with a network of engineers to check availability and raising a purchase order to confirm the booking with the engineer.
• Confirming installation bookings with the policy holder through email, text message, written and phone confirmation.
• Processing midterm amendments. E.G: vehicle or customer detail changes.
• Answering customer queries over the phone or email.
• Rearranging cancelled appointments and vehicle no shows.
• Monitor system reports & following up on possible service calls.
• Liaising with customers regarding their unit data to confirm their vehicle is in use.
• Processing complete installation details.
• Checking & authorising installer invoices for completed work.
• Running daily reports on cancellation & concerns & email reports to insurance contacts.
• Word processing, Excel spreadsheets, Email, Internet & Access Database.
• Maintain and develop relationships with customers, insurance customer service advisors & installation
• Develop ideas and put forward to development team for improved database and system processes.
• Communicating general concerns to team supervisor/installations manager.
For further information or to apply, please contact Jessica Grace on 01743 235532, or email email@example.com.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant