IT, Support, Networking, Customer Service
PERMANENT (0830-1700 & 1hr for lunch)
• Joining a well established and dedicated support team to deliver extraordinary customer service to existing clients.
• Assisting customers with technical queries.
• Efficiently managing time to keep the number of open support issues to a minimum.
• Offering network support to new and existing customers.
• Ensuring the marketing database is accurately managed and updated.
• Creating purchase orders and arranging audits for engineers.
• Monitoring support records and reporting results to support manager.
• Upholding values of the company and complying with all company policies.
• Demonstrable experience providing a high-level of customer service essential.
• Some networking experience essential.
• An interest in IT support essential.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills and a professional telephone manner.
• Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
• Knowledge of a variety of web browsers including IE, Mozilla Firefox & Safari.
• Organised and able to prioritise.
• A well established organisation with year on year growth.
• Opportunities for personal career development.
• Idyllic working environment.
• Competitive Salary
• Bonus Scheme
• 0830-1700 + 1hr for lunch
• 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.