Telesales, Lead Generation, Customer Service, Social Media
PERMENANT, Full Time
• Joining an established telesales team in a supporting role.
• Contacting potential new clients to ascertain whether they require any additional telecoms services.
• Qualifying and passing on leads for the sales team.
• Cross-selling products when opportunities present themselves.
• Ensuring databases are maintained and up-to-date with newly generated leads.
• Experience in a similar telesales role highly preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills essential.
• An excellent telephone manner and customer service skills essential.
• Organised and able to prioritise.
• Experience in the telecoms sector beneficial.
• Shrewsbury based telecoms company specialising in a wide range of services.
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.