Business Development Manager
Account Management, Sales, Business Development
PERMANENT, Full Time
• Account managing an existing portfolio of clients.
• Developing quality and long-lasting client relationships.
• Driving business forward by developing and closing new leads.
• Achieving and surpassing sales targets.
• Following up on quotations and responding to all incoming web enquiries.
• Liaising with directors and marketing departments to drive business forward.
• Previous experience in a sales, business development or account management role essential.
• Experience in hospitality, hotels, restaurants or a similar industry preferred.
• A confident individual with exceptional communication skills.
• Analytical and commercially aware.
• A natural problem solver.
• Knowledge of the Shropshire area essential.
• Clean driving licence .
• Fully computer literate.
• A forward thinking and creative marketing company.
• Room for personal development within an innovative environment.
• Quarterly & Annual Bonuses
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.