Holiday Home Site Manager
Hotel Manager, Hospitality, Hotels, Site Manager
Montgomery (Live-in accommodation available)
£22K+, Benefits, Pension
• Managing a luxury holiday home park set in an idyllic rural location.
• A live-in management role for an individual or couple.
• Supporting 97 privately owned (not sublet) static caravans.
• Ensuring all utilities and surrounding areas of the site are maintained in a clean condition.
• Loading and unloading caravan pitches as and when required.
• Taking bookings for a small campsite and supervising pitches when required.
• Ensuring the park meets all health and safety standards.
• Proven experience in a similar role essential.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A flexible approach to work due to seasonal occupancy.
• A reasonable level of physical fitness is required due to the nature of the role.
• Knowledge of basic plumbing and electrics highly desirable.
• Applicants must have a full driving licence.
• A rare opportunity to work in an idyllic location.
• The successful candidate will be offered a prestigious new domicile within the park.
• Access to an abundance of nature trails and outdoor activities.
For further information or to apply, please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.