Accounts, Finance, Management Accountant, P&L
• Day-to-day management of the accounts team to ensure the financial aspects of the business run effectively.
• Producing monthly management accounts and end of year statutory accounts.
• Liaising with senior management to prepare annual budgets.
• Overseeing purchase and sales ledger.
• Assisting and advising relevant parties on the credit status of major and new customers.
• Overseeing all aspects of payroll, PAYE, pensions and holiday.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and an excellent telephone manner.
• Knowledge of SAGE Line 50, Epicor or some form of EPM system.
• Customer focused.
• Adaptive and pro-active attitude towards situations.
• Confident management style.
• A team player.
• An established manufacturer.
• An opportunity for career development.
• Competitive Salary
For further information or to apply, please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.