Account Management, Sales, Design, Marine Engineering
£25K+, OTE, Car
• Establishing relationships with new and potential customers.
• Proactively account managing an existing portfolio of clients.
• Managing and interpreting client expectations.
• Offering after-sales support.
• Attending tradeshows and conferences when required.
• Preparing reports.
• Travelling to clients across the UK and Europe from the company’s Mid Wales base of operations.
• An engineering graduate or equivalent qualifications/experience.
• Confident communication skills both written and verbal.
• An interest in marine engineering preferred.
• Previous experience gained with in customer service, account management or sales highly desirable.
• Full training will be provided.
• Willingness to travel across the UK and Europe.
• Holder of a valid UK driving licence.
• An established manufacturer offering an opportunity for career development in a forward thinking company with an enviable reputation
For further information or to apply, please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.